Our client is a leader in South African business-to-business communication, where their primary service and product offerings, i.e. events, publishing, conference and digital, aim to reward, celebrate and advertise the best in South African business and government.
Basic salary and high commission offered.
Earning potential limitless.
- Proven sales experience in selling conferences / awards sponsorship
- Lead generation and effective in winning new business
- A willingness to continually identify and develop new business opportunities
- A willingness to integrate within a business and be part of a team
- Passion for selling
- Strong business acumen and ability to pitch USPs to key decision makers
- Ability to build relationships with external partners and approach external meetings with confidence
- Previous sales experience within the media industry
Qualifications, Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Relevant tertiary qualification (Sales will be an advantage)
- Computer Literate (i.e MS Office)
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Strong time management skills
- Outstanding editing skills
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Deadline and target driven
- Meticulous attention to detail
Preference will be given to Employment Equity candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Closing date for applications is 5 October 2018. Please e-mail a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference #Sales Exec.
Kindly note that if you are not contacted within 1 week after the closing date, your application has been unsuccessful.
- In the event of a candidate having any disability that may impair the individual’s ability to perform the job function; the candidate must kindly inform the employer so that an assessment for reasonable accommodation can be made.
- If you applied for a position as advertised by Rhens Consulting (Pty) Ltd and you are shortlisted for that position, then Rhens Consulting (Pty) Ltd will contact you.
- If you have not heard from Rhens Consulting (Pty) Ltd within 1 week after your application, kindly consider that your application may be unsuccessful.
- By applying for this position and providing us with your CV and other personal information, you are consenting to the information being used for the specific purpose for which it was provided, which is recruitment purposes and possible appointment purposes (should you be successful) and any other related purposes
- You automatically consent and confirm that Rhens Consulting (Pty) Ltd:
5.1 may through its processes, review your CV in accordance with the POPI Act No.4 of 2013;
5.2 has not breached the POPI Act No.4 of 2013 and / or any other relevant Acts or Codes Of Conduct;
5.3 may market your CV to other companies for positions you may be suited for;
5.4 will keep your details on its database for future opportunities for which you may be suited for;
5.5 will be the principle Recruitment Agent whom you authorize to market your CV and credentials.
6. Please note that your information will thus be processed for recruitment and related in accordance with the applicable data protection and privacy legislation inter alia POPI Act No.4 of 2013.
7. If you object to your information being used in accordance with the aforementioned clauses, please indicate your objection and we will immediately destroy your personal information in a secure manner.
8. Please note that this position is only applicable to EE compliant candidates.