The graduate will assist the Event Manager as and when required as well as being accountable for administrative tasks around each event. The graduate will be involved within all aspects of events management from planning to execution.
(Experience in a Media / Events environment will be advantageous)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the Event Manager as required
- Research new potential providers across all service needs
- Source quotes from suppliers for all services required
- Manage registration / RSVP lists for events as required
- Research / source venues and quotes for events
- Request, receive & file marketing material from confirmed clients according to specifications
- Maintain (and manage) a good filing system
- Follow up on any outstanding material, RSVP’s well ahead of event
- Liaise with event sponsors & partners prior to events for branding material
- Onsite set-up / breakdown of events as reqired (i.e. set-up / breakdown banners etc.)
- Attend to adhoc duties as and when required by the Event Manager
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Creative and “out of the box” thinker
- Resilient change agent
- Calm and composed under pressure
- Meticulous with attention to detail
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Closing date for applications is 20 February 2019. Please e-mail a detailed CV to email@example.com with the reference #TCOgrad2019. Kindly note that if you are not contacted within one week after the closing date, your application has been unsuccessful.
- In the event of a candidate having any disability that may impair the individual’s ability to perform the job function; the candidate must kindly inform the employer so that an assessment for reasonable accommodation can be made.
- If you applied for a position as advertised by Rhens Consulting (Pty) Ltd and you are shortlisted for that position, then Rhens Consulting (Pty) Ltd will contact you.
- If you have not heard from Rhens Consulting (Pty) Ltd within one week after your application, kindly consider that your application may be unsuccessful.
- By applying for this position and providing us with your CV and other personal information, you are consenting to the information being used for the specific purpose for which it was provided, which is recruitment purposes and possible appointment purposes (should you be successful) and any other related purposes
- You automatically consent and confirm that Rhens Consulting (Pty) Ltd:
- may through its processes, review your CV in accordance with the POPI Act No.4 of 2013;
- has not breached the POPI Act No.4 of 2013 and/or any other relevant Acts or Codes Of Conduct;
- may market your CV to other companies for positions you may be suited for;
- will keep your details on its database for future opportunities for which you may be suited for;
- will be the principle recruitment agent whom you authorise to market your CV and credentials.
Please note that your information will thus be processed for recruitment and related in accordance with the applicable data protection and privacy legislation inter alia PoPI Act No.4 of 2013. If you object to your information being used in accordance with the aforementioned clauses, please indicate your objection and we will immediately destroy your personal information in a secure manner