IMB Financial Services is an independent, agile financial technology (Fin-Tech) company based in Cape Town operating nationally across South Africa. We offer innovative financial products to individuals and business.
We have a sought-after role for a skilled Sales Manager with experience in sales targets, managing sales staff, equipment resources, budgets and sales operations
The successful candidate will be accountable to ensure optimal and efficient sales operations; have a keen business acumen to predict, propose sales ideas to stay ahead of the competition; network with business and customers in the feeding community; foster a positive working environment; pursue and ensure quality customer service and satisfaction; have a hands-on approach and be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing approved sales strategies to increase performance, productivity and exceeding sales target expectations.
- Manage the Sales operational aspects of the branch including but not limited to customer services, administration etc.
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans to leverage growth opportunities
- Achieve the agreed upon weekly targets
- Achieve sales targets and associated relevant goals
- Create and submit weekly and monthly sales reports
- Continuously ensure that subject matter knowledge obtained through training is being implemented to improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Monitor and enhance staff performance via training, coaching, developing and motivating Branch employees and Brand Ambassadors
- Share knowledge with other branches and Head Office on effective best practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide feedback on market movement
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales and market opportunities
- Identify areas of improvement and propose corrective actions to meet challenges
- Attend to and address employee and customer satisfaction issues promptly
- Escalate challenges timeously if unable to resolve at Branch level
- Adhere to high ethical standards, comply with all financial regulations and applicable laws
- Build and maintain relationships by networking to improve the presence and reputation of the Branch and Company
Qualifications, Skills, Experience and Personal Attributes
- Matric (Grade 12)
- Relevant qualification in Sales and / or Marketing Diploma
- Proficient in MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook PPT etc.)
- At least 4 years experience in the Financial Service industry
- Proven experience within a Sales environment
- Proven experience in a similar role (i.e. Sales Manager / Senior Sales Executive)
- Knowledge of and understanding the direct market
- Knowledge of Marketing and Sales selling practices / techniques
- Tech savvy using current innovative social media to network and achieve targets
- Practical knowledge and understanding of the industry’s rules, regulations, legislation
- Proven practical and referenceable proof of meeting sales targets
- Other: Unendorsed Drivers license and own car
- Excellent organizational and administration skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent new business negotiations skills
- Excellent relationship building and customer retention skills
- Good people management skills
- Target driven
- Passionate about results and reaching targets
- Solution driven
- Resilient change agent
- Results driven and customer focused
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible and able to work retail hours (overtime required)
- In the event of a candidate having any disability that may impair the individuals ability to perform the job function; the candidate must kindly inform the employer so that an assessment for reasonable accommodation can be made.
- If you applied for a position as advertised by Rhens Consulting (Pty) Ltd and you are shortlisted for that position, then Rhens Consulting (Pty) Ltd will contact you.
- If you have not heard from Rhens Consulting (Pty) Ltd within one week after your application, kindly consider that your application may be unsuccessful.
- By applying for this position and providing us with your CV and other personal information, you are consenting to the information being used for the specific purpose for which it was provided, which is recruitment purposes and possible appointment purposes (should you be successful) and any other related purposes
- You automatically consent and confirm that Rhens Consulting (Pty) Ltd:
- 1. may through its processes, review your CV in accordance with the POPI Act No.4 of 2013;
- 2. has not breached the POPI Act No.4 of 2013 and / or any other relevant Acts or Codes Of Conduct;
- 3. may market your CV to other companies for positions you may be suited for;
- 4.will keep your details on its database for future opportunities for which you may be suited for;
- 5.will be the principle Recruitment Agent whom you authorize to market your CV and credentials.
- Please note that your information will thus be processed for recruitment and related in accordance with the applicable data protection and privacy legislation inter alia POPI Act No.4 of 2013.
- If you object to your information being used in accordance with the aforementioned clauses, please indicate your objection and we will immediately destroy your personal information in a secure manner
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to e-mail a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “IMB Sales Manager Pretoria” or “IMB Sales Manager Mabopane“. Closing date for applications is 12 April 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 1 week after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.