Website Rhens Consulting
Our Client which is an independent and agile FinTech company based in Cape Town CBD and operating nationally with a footprint extending into Africa. We are looking for a professional incumbent whose competence is complimented by an innovative entrepreneurial mindset that will contribute towards the business’ growth.
JOB DESCRIPTION ROLES AND DUTIES
- Answer calls and respond to emails
- Verify information with client
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Enter new customer information into system
- Manage and update existing customer information
- Manage and resolve customer queries both telephonically and via email
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Route calls to appropriate resources where necessary
- Follow up on customer interactions where necessary
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Ensure that customer interactions are complete and closed
- Adhere to standards, guidelines, policies and procedures
- Keep abreast and updated on product knowledge and trends
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification (would be advantageous)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Call Centre or Customer Service environment
- Suitable experience in the Financial Services industry will be highly beneficial
- Computer Literate (i.e. MS Office – Word / Excel etc.)
- Fluent in either Portuguese / French / Chichewa (Malawi) / Bengali / Afrikaans (with English as a second language)
- Excellent communication skills ( both written and verbal)
- Excellent listening and problem solving skills
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Tenacious to find solutions
- Calm and composed under pressure
- Able and willing to work shifts (including Saturdays)
Kindly email a detailed CV to email@example.com by 29 March 2019 if you meet the above requirements
- By applying for this position and providing us with your CV and other personal information, you are consenting to the information being used for the specific purpose for which it was provided, which is recruitment purposes and possible appointment purposes (should you be successful).
- Please note that in accordance with the POPI Act, information will be processed for recruitment purposes only or for such purposes relating to assessing the establishment of an employment relationship with yourself, and this will be done in accordance with the applicable data protection and privacy legislation.
- We confirm that such information will not be used for any other purpose without obtaining your prior consent.
- If your application is not successful, we may retain your CV and other information provided on our electronic system. If you object to your information being used in accordance with the aforementioned clauses, please indicate your objection and we will immediately destroy your personal information in a secure manner.
- The organization reserves the right not to make an appointment, to apply appropriate psychometric tools etc.
- Qualifications, background and ITC checks are applicable.