Information is key and therefore our COVID-19 regulatory compliance training, as directed by legislation, is structured to fill the gaps on COVID-19 awareness and preparation which is critically important to minimise and prevent the risk of a DEL inspector shutting down a workplace due to non-compliance with the COVID-19 directives. The information shared in COVID-19 training is not just important and applicable to workplaces but also to institutions such as churches, conference centres, education institutions, hospitality industry hotels and b&b’s, restaurants, beauty places and spas. It is also critically important to be shared in the homes that we live in with our loved ones. Everyone who has an interest in surviving, living and protecting themselves and their loved ones against the global pandemic, COVID-19 Coronavirus, should attend a COVID-19 Regulatory and Compliance Preparedness and Awareness Training session presented by a professional training provider that is accredited and registered with inter alia : SAIOSH, OHSA, IOSH, NICD, IOSH, Intrasafe etc.
NOTE : THIS IS 3 HOUR FACE TO FACE COURSE & IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO ATTEND THE 3 HOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS CPR TRAINING THAT RUNS PRIOR TO THIS TRAINING AT THE SAME VENUE ON THE SAME DAY
COVID-19 WORKPLACE READINESS REGULATORY COMPLIANCE TRAINING FOR EVERYONE from R75* to R250.0 pp (T&C)
• Normal Price : R350 per person
DISCOUNTED PRICES FOR BLOCK BOOKINGS
2 – 4 x bookings = R250 pp per certificate outcome
5 – 15 x bookings = R200 pp per certificate outcome
16 – 35 x bookings = R150 pp per certificate outcome
36 – 49 x bookings = R100 pp per certificate outcome
**50+ x bookings = R75 pp per certificate outcome
o Everyone in workplaces and spaces where people gather eg employers, employees, churches, the public,
o All sectors and industries including but not limited to businesses and entrepreneurs in the formal and informal sector;
o All leaders of teams managing NGO’s, venues and conference centres, schools, recreational facilities etc;
o Entrepreneurs who want to follow a health and safety learning career path.
o Every member of the public must ideally receive this training.
o Members of households, neighbourhood watch bodies
o NPO’s churches, retailers, etc
PROFESSIONAL POINTS FOR COVID-19 TRAINING
• 1 SAIOSH CPD point for SAIOSH members for the COVID-19 For Everyone training
• 5 SAIOSH CPD points for SAIOSH members the COVID-19 HIRA training
• 1 SAIOSH CPD points for SAIOSH members the COVID-19 Compliance Officer Training
THE FULL RANGE OF COVID 19 TRAINING AVAILABLE FOR COMPLIANCE AS DIRECTED
It highly recommended that employers also comply with all other COVID-19 regulations training as directed by completing the below illustrated other COVID-19 courses as well, also available online and face to face ie
RECOMMENDED ADD ON OTHER TRAINING FOR A CAREER PATH IN HEALTH & SAFETY & EMERGENCY RESPONSES
- Consider and add ALL of our other health, medical, safety, emergency response training that are ALL linked to this career path, including but not limited to the training as illustrated below which can be done online (see our online training portal www.rhenstraininginstitute.co.za) as well as face to face (check on our calendar on https://rhensconsulting.co.za/training/)
NB EXTRACTS OF COVID-19 TRAINING INFORMATION
- We offer 3 x COVID-19 training courses and it is important to decide if online or face to face or a blended tuition option suits your needs.
- It is highly recommended that you complete our FORM (when you click ‘register’ so that our team can understand your needs from there and then direct you accordingly
- You are also welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to whatsapp us on 081 368 5018 to ask clarification questions.
- If ONLINE TRAINING OPTIONS are chosen:
- We will send a ZOOM LINK to the elected email address and whatsapp number before the training takes place.
- Proof of Payment POPS must be sent to email@example.com @ least 24 hours before the training starts failing which we cannot be held liable in you don not get a link.
- if you missed the training then you are welcome to join training on another date.
- DEL compliance requires that employers submit training attendance certificates for all staff and the amount of COVID-19 certificates will thus be linked to the payment amount receipted.
US9964 APPLY HEALTH AND SAFETY IN THE WORKPLACE COURSE (THE NON-ACCREDITED VERSION
This online course is FREE for EVERYONE, can be completed at your own pace, is highly recommended as a starting point and / or to give some insight to start you off in a health & safety recommended career path. A certificate of non-accredited training will be issued after completion.
DISCLAIMERS | OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS & CONDITIONS OF TRAINING
- Review all our Accredited and Non Accredited Courses | Specials and Promotions | Terms and Conditions | Training Calendar | Facilitation Partnership Agreements on our websites and social media pages.
- The Rhens Consulting Pty Ltd Disclaimer applies to all Accredited and Non Accredited Courses | Specials and Promotions | Terms and Conditions | Training Calendar | Facilitation Partnership Agreements and any other that may not have been named and / or as may be implied as is reasonable and plausible to be assumed even though not stated in writing.
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS AS DIRECTED ARE OBSERVED AT ALL TIMES, INCLUDING PRE and POST TRAINING SANITISING
WHATSAPP: 081 368 5018
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org